If you were to move...

Far away from where you are right now, what would you miss?

I would miss delicious ramen, fresh sushi, and milk tea to name a few. I will also miss seeing Mt. Fuji every day.

Asked by AF4life at 8:36 AM on Apr. 28, 2013 in Just for Fun

• The change of seasons & my house itself. Everything else I would NOT miss, especially the real estate taxes.

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:24 AM on Apr. 28, 2013

• Nothing. There's nothing here that i couldn't find elsewhere

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:38 AM on Apr. 28, 2013

• not much...
    mountains if I go somewhere without them?

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2013

• The people and the Boston sense of pride!!!

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:52 AM on Apr. 28, 2013

• The sunshine and the changing seasons. Colorado has over 300 sunny days a year. Most places can't match that.

Answer by Ballad at 11:03 AM on Apr. 28, 2013

• I would miss the dry air, which is both good and bad. It's hard on my skin and eyes, but it's so easy to breathe. I would miss the mountains all around, and I would miss the convenience and availability of everything. I would also miss my house, especially the high ceilings and my sons' themed rooms - the penguin room most.
    When we move, the things I'm most looking forward to leaving behind are the scorpions, the heat, the horrible traffic, the bad school system, and just too many people in one city.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• Hi AF! I would miss this! My view. :)

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• I would miss going to NYC and the beach. I would miss my house and the seasons. I would not miss the taxes I pay in NY.

Answer by DJDNY at 1:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• nothing.

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:39 AM on Apr. 28, 2013

• I would miss being close to my parents, siblings, and in laws. I would miss the easy familiarity with places that come from growing up here. I would miss running into lifelong friends when I'm at the store. I would miss pointing out to my kids where dad and I had our first date, where he proposed, etc.

Answer by missanc at 8:41 AM on Apr. 28, 2013