• In the Spotlight:

?

Would you be upset if your husband was on facebook having several conversations back and forth with his ex girlfriend?? ( sending emails )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Depends, did he tell you or did you just find it. And it depends on what they are talking about. Well, just how pissed I'd be depends on those things. I'd be pissed either way. How would he feel if you were talking with an ex-boyfriend?
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 8:16 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• It depends what they were talking about it and whether he was attempting to keep it from you or not. If their conversation is completely innocent and he's been open with you about it then I'd say there's no reason to be upset, but in other scenarios then yes.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 8:18 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I admit that I wouldn't like it. I wouldn't try to stop it, since that would make it more intriguing to continue.

Answer by Bmat at 8:20 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Yes if he didn't tell me!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 8:21 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I had the same thing happen w/ my husband. However it was an ex that they weren't really serious. He did tell me about it right away tho. I wasn't wild about the whole face book thing, cuz then it seemed like a lot of girls were requesting him to be their friend. I don't know why it bothered me, but I learned to let it go. He's not doing anything that is making me worry, As long as he tells me about it, I'm ok w/ it.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:38 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Yes but i am really jealous because there have been several things my boyfriend has lied to me about that had to do with girls. But i dont see the point in talking to an ex they are in the past for a reason leave it there and move on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Nah. I trust him completely.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:20 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• It depends. Was he honest about it? Or did you find out? I just had a 1 hour talk w/ my ex boyfriend on facebook the other day. But he told me he is getting married and asked that both my love & i attend the wedding. I also have not talked to him in about 2 years, and we grew up together aside from the fact that we tried to be together for about a year. I told my love about it immediately, told him that we are invited to there wedding & that was that. My love trusts me, & i did not hide the fact that we had a "what's been going on in your world conversation". It's ok to have conversations w/ the ex SOMETIMES. If he is trying to hide it, that's different. It just seems suspicious. But if he is honest i wouldn't worry about it. Do you NEVER talk to any of your ex's? My love will talk to his ex's every once in a while, and I love it when he tells them how happy we are together!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:32 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I'd kill him. I'm jealous and insecure though. He knows this and doesn't even look at other girls much less talk to them.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2009