What's in your purse?

I was at a bridal shower yesterday, and we played a game where the mother of the bride-to-be would call out a random item, and whoever found it first in her purse was the winner. The moms of young kids won, hands down. The younger women and the empty nesters had cute little purses with not much in them, and the moms carried spoons, wet wipes, napkins, fruit snacks, and who knows what else.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 11:44 AM on Apr. 28, 2013 in Just for Fun

• My bag is literally like a suit case. My sister in law make it for me pockets and all! I have three little ones under 5 so I carry an extra outfit head to toe for eac kid, an extra nursing bra for myself, bottles and handheld boob pump, wipes and two sizes of diapers, bibs, teethers, fruit snacks, sippy cups, hair brush and ties, nail file and clippers, face wipes, bags for dirty diapers, burp cloths, light blanket, bfing cover, my wallet, keys, 1 lip gloss, baby mittens, head band, and desitin! I think I named it all... Pretty soon I'll be carrying around baby food and spoons haha
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 3:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• My purse is packed! I have a purse fetish (and jeans, shoes and makeup fetish). I have a wallet, makeup bag with makeup, small hairspray, body spray, perfume, small deodorant, large tooth comb, a few single packs of wet wipes, ear pods, gum, mouthwash and small toothpaste and mini toothbrush, small aragon oil and a small bottle of sunblock for my face and neck.
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• Wipes in a wipe case, wallet, lipstick, fruit snacks, container of goldfish & cheerios, antibacterial hand wash. I'll add bottles of water if we are going shopping or for a ride.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:58 AM on Apr. 28, 2013

• Dang Nos! LOL. When in need of anything besides the kitchen sink in an emergency, I hope I'm next to you!

My purse is super small so all I have are my wallet, aleve and keys.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• wallet, keys, cell, 4 pens, 1 crayon, some plastic toys, tons of receipts & a lip gloss.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• Good lord, so much stuff I don't even really want to know myself. I have tons of papers in there. My wallet, a wristlette with my car key fob and gym membership cards, wet wipes, lip moisturizer stuff, lip gloss, and tons of other stuff I would probably surprised to find in there.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• Let's see: wallet, make up bag that has lip balm, tinted lip balm, eyeglass repair kit, tampons, pantyliners, eyedrops, tweezers, wet wipes, oil blotting papers and a bottle of sunscreen in it, a pocketknife, my keys, gum, breath mints, and that's all I can think of at the moment. When I go out, it also has my cell phone and depending on where we are going, it will have any combination of the following: my Kindle, a magazine or two, bottles of water or soda, candy or other snack foods.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 1:08 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• wallet
    lip gloss
    cell phone
    pen
    too many receipts
    key tag for work
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• Wallet, keys, make up, cold medicine, tissues, lotion, hand sanitizer, gum, phone charger, brush....and a ton of other random crap that I need to clean out.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• Oh man... diapers wipes change of clothes for 5m old and 3 year old. Hand sanitizer lipstick chicken noodle soup coffee single feminine pads coupon organizer receipts chapstick hair clips camera trash
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2013