gallbladder attack question....

what does a gallbladder attack feel like? what are the signs and symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Health

• It hurts like hell!! On the right side of your body.. Mine was soo bad it would move to my back. I remember being up ALL nite in pain.. I think it hurt worse than having my kids. Yes, it was that bad. I got mine out in 2001. To this day, I still can't eat fatty foods.. I have to really watch what I eat. For me, it wouldn't get no better except to get it removed.. Girl, I feel your pain.. Get help, and get it removed.. You'll feel lots better.. Good luck..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 8:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Pain in the upper right quadrant, gas, excessive belching, if it is blockage you could have a yellowish tent to your skin, stool color changes, sometimes nausea and vomiting... Most attacks happen after eating heavy meals or fatty meals
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:24 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I have been having them for a long time now, they happen periodically for me. I get a SHARP stabbing/burning feeling on my right side where my ribs are at, and it also feels like I can't breath. When I do breath though, the pain gets worse. It is a horrible feeling...
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:24 AM on Feb. 17, 2009