I am divorced from my exhusband me n his Mom is so cool from day 1 should I let our friendship go?

Hello Ladies if you guys can honestly walk in my shoes as you read my question please tell me what u will do without bashing thanks...my ex mil moved to Georgia with her son his new wife, and their 2 boys ages 4,2 in October the wife was 3 months pregnant..her son n wife agree to the ex mil help out with the kids b/c both of them are working people...Last September the ex mil came to her doctor office in NJ She stay here up north for like 5 days I was on vacation so we decided in last June to get together hang out dining hotel stay paid mind u his Mom and Lil sister shes 28 welcome me they both covered all the expenses....they both invited me and my 10yo that is not her son kid...We are in the hotel room together the ex hubby big sister call and I was in the background talking to the ex mil the little sister told me to hush b/c she do not want the big sister to run and tell my ex husband and his wife they hanging out with me...since his mom moved in with them she do not call me like she used too..she tell me she will call me when she can...NOW TO MK A LONG STORY SHORT SHE JUST CALL ME AN HOUR AGO THE LAST TIME I HEARD FROM HER WAS JANUARY WE STAY ON THE PHONE FOR 15 MINUTES SHOULD I LET IT GO MINES N HER FRIENDSHIP WISH WILL HURT ME...THAT IS MY QUESTION LADIES SHE LIKE A 2ND MOM TO ME...THANKS FOR READING LADIES..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2013 in Relationships

• No, I still have a friendship with my ex-mil. My ex knows about it and doesn't have a problem with it. If she wants to keep up with you she will.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 5:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• My ex husband's mother calls me all of the time, why would you let the grandma of your kids go?
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 5:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• so? she is good to you and you to her? Nobody needs to be blood related to have a friendship, unless you are trying to get back with the ex, I don't see a bit of an issue.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 6:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• Honestly, I'd stay friends with her and just don't worry if she can't call as much as she used to. There's no reason you can't have a friendship with the mom just because you split up with her son, if you're both comfortable ding so.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• I see nothing at all wrong here.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• I wouldn't have a problem staying friends with her. She sounds like a really nice person. Maybe you don't hear from her very often but these things happen between all friends. My oldest friend drops off the radar sometimes for over a year but still bounces back again :)

Don't ever drop a friend just because they don't call you enough... that would be such a waste.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 3:50 AM on Apr. 29, 2013

• thanks kmath u made my day hon..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• Jersey diva if u re read my mil is not his biological Grandma..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:02 PM on Apr. 28, 2013