Deadbeat dad

Alright my son was 2 when we moved out from down south to up north he is now 11..his dad did not support him financially since back then2004 when we were living together as a family..I am Mom and Dad mentally and emotionally...Me and his Dad call each other from time to time...the other day he call me when I was working he ask me to send a pic of my son to me,and I text him and told him I am working(in a leave me alone I am busy tone was I wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2013 in Tweens (9-12)

• His dad is still in contact. Send him an updated picture.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• If you were that busy at work, then you should have waited until you were off from work before responding to his text. Send him a picture when you get a chance.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• Why are you yelling?? how hard is it to snap a picture of a child and send it?? Even though he was a deadbeat father doesn't mean he has no rights. He legally has the right to not only pictures(as many as he wants) but visitation with the child if he chooses.

People do change and keeping the child from him if he wants a relationship only damages the child.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• You don't think he deserves a picture of his child? We're not talking money or visitation that he's asking for. So, yeah. I think you should give him a picture.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 5:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• HE ALREDI HV PICS I DONT HAVE NEW PICS HE ASK ME THE DAY BEFORE THAT AND I DONT HAVE NEW PICTURES..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• Learn how to type and quit yelling
    Anonymous

• Then take a damn picture. It's not that hard. And, by the way, don't yell at us. You were the one to come on here and ask if you were wrong. You didn't tell us that he had asked for them the day before. So, please turn off the damn caps lock!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:04 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• If you were at work, it would have been okay to say you'd send a picture later or that you didn't have any new ones, but you'd take one as soon as you got a chance.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:11 PM on Apr. 28, 2013