WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THE MUSLIM GUY WHO BEHEADED HIS WIFE?

He had started a TV station to address the problem of anti-Muslim sentiments in the US. His wife was filing for divorce. You'll find the story deep in Google's "Popular News" even though it happened only 2 days ago and you hardly ever hear of anyone being beheaded in this country. It's just some trivia.

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 8:30 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Very sad.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 8:35 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I don't know why you think this is trivia. It has been all over the news for the last couple of days.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 8:39 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I think it's sad,sick and I could not imagine what that poor woman went through.I read some about it and it said he was abusing her for years (hard to believe now huh ..sarcasm).That she wanted a divorce and filed a restraining order.He did one hell of a job trying to prove that what he believes is not like the radical extremists huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• By the way I am going to see if I can find it but I swear some years back this happened to another woman here in America her husband did this too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I think its sad and dont see how they are getting anything other then 1st degree murder from this.

Answer by gemgem at 8:48 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I DON'T THINK IT'S TRIVIAL.

APPARENTLY, GOOGLE DOES!

IT HAS BEEN ON TV, I KNOW.

MY POINT IS THAT LOTS OF PEOPLE GET THEIR NEWS FROM GOOGLE, AND I THINK GOOGLE, WHICH IS VERY LIBERAL, HAS BURIED THIS, EVEN THOUGH IT'S STILL ON TV.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:49 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Someone needs to chop his head off.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:16 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• 9:02 Anon--I agree! The media is afraid to give it coverage because it will be accused of slandering muslims (not to mention it doesn't jibe with their own ideology), but if this was a white male, you wouldn't be able to get away from the story, particularly if said white male proclaimed Christianity.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• PLEASE DON'T GET TOO DEEPLY INTO THE MUSLIM THING, THE POST WILL DISAPPEAR, THANKS CAFEMOM!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:49 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i think all acts of domestic violence are sad.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 9:59 AM on Feb. 17, 2009