Can cervixitis cause period delay? adult content

I was due for my monthly friend on the 23rd; I haven't gotten what I would call a period yet. I've been having more spotting and it doesn't last all day. yesterday after I rode a roller coaster I bled heavily, but it stopped. Now its picking back up? There is a chance I could be pregnant but all the tests have said negative. Hense my question to you all....

SillyMomma

Asked by SillyMomma at 8:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2013 in Health

• Can cervicitis screw up Menstrual cycles. YES. Should you see your Doctor, YES Especially since it is most commonly caused by bacterial infections or STD's.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• you know if there was a chance of you being pregnant you should have got on a ride.. it would make you lose the baby..
    Anonymous

• I have been seeking help from the health dept. and I know why it started but when I got the meds (Doxy) I was told to wait and see if "she" started otherwise the doxy may hurt this possible fetus...
    SillyMomma

Comment by SillyMomma (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• you need to see an actual dr..
    Anonymous

• So you're worried about doxycycline harming a potentially there but maybe not there baby, but have no second thoughts of hopping on a roller coaster.

At this point after a day of heavy bleeding stopping and becoming heavy again you're safe to take the medication. You're not pregnant
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2013