For you dog owners

Homemade Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits 

3/4 cup nonfat Milk 
1 Egg 
1 cup Peanut Butter, smooth
2 1/4 to 2 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 tablespoon Baking Powder

Directions

PreHeat - 325°

In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, egg and peanut butter. Add in the flour and baking powder to make a very stiff dough, using your hands to work in the last of the flour if necessary. (Paula’s note: as a general rule, most homemade dog biscuits do well with 1 part liquid to 3 parts dry. You can customize the recipe by adding and subtracting ingredients your dog likes.)

Flour a work surface and roll out dough to a 1/4” thickness.  Cut into desired sizes depending on the size of your dog. Bake on a parchment lined baking tray for approximately 20 minutes. Turn biscuits over and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.  Bodine’s Dog Biscuits can also be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.

This is super easy and my puppy loves them. 

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 11:38 AM on Apr. 29, 2013 in Pets

• My guy would love those! Thanks Lost!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:40 AM on Apr. 29, 2013

• Thanks for the recipe Lost. I bought a cookie cutter last week that's in the shape of a dog biscuit.
    This recipe seems easier than the one my MIL gave me.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2013

• i have so much peanut butter the kids hardly eat it. I dont have any dogs but i can always make them for my moms dogs :)
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 29, 2013

• My babies would love these! I have dog bone shaped cookie cutters that would work great for these. Thanks for the recipe.
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• Thanks that sounds like a good and easy treat to make.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 12:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• I do know dogs love peanut butter. I bet my dog could eat these, even with her allergies.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2013