So, you know that post... S/O of the good morning one

the good morning CM one?...

Maybe I posted that too soon...my day has gone from YUM, coffee...
to
You don't have testing this morning, so I have to come get you so you can go back later? *sigh*
to
Holy crap- where is the ibuprofen, WHY do I deal with this ever freaking 22-24 days... WHAT do you mean the post office doesn't provide tape?!
Seriously? the cheap packing tape is sold out?-fine I'll buy masking tape and the P.O. can deal with it... DAMNIT this tape is total crap...looks like I actually have to buy the pricey packing tape...
Ugh...and owie *whine* when is the ibuprofen kicking in anyway...

yeah-I had a little meltdown ...

How are your days going?

charlotsomtimes

Asked by charlotsomtimes at 1:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Got word on when DHs surgery will be and the dd is having a babt girl and it is a beautiful day here.

Maybe yours will be better soon.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• Aww, that sucks simple frownI am having one of "those" days, too.  

Maybe the evening will be better hugs

ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• LOL! I had that morning yesterday! I bought a coffee, it spilled. I bought a newspaper, all the coupons were stolen out of it. I bought a Red Bull..... then I was up all night....

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• Oh, sorry. That stinks :(
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• Aw, I hope things get better for you soon. My day isn't that bad, my daughter and I blew bubbles at the park this morning. But she got impatient while I was pouring the bubbles into a small bottle for her from the big gallon jug we bought. She tipped the jug and dumped half of it in my lap, all over my arms, my pants and shirt, my watch--what a sticky mess! Now she's in school and I'm trying to get a chapter done in the history book I'm proofreading so we can go out later when she comes home. If my headache lets me. Aunt Flo always brins a headache with her when she visits me, damn her hide.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:00 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• oh,m almost forgot
    saturday the neighbor yelled at my daughter who was only trying to get his daughter to come out and play
    that night, daughter was up until after midnight because she was terrified he might come in the house to "get her"

compared to saturday
    i had a great day
    Anonymous

• DS had to get his MRI today. He did great until they wanted to give him contrast. Poor kid was not having it. Broke my heart. He is a happy boy now though and glad baseball got rained out since his arm still hurt from the needle.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• blank stare

Anonymous

• hopefully, it gets better for us from here ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• Can't you just use a Priority flat rate box from the PO? Sometimes it's cheaper then sending something Parcel Post unless it's under 13 oz. then you send it First Class.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2013