Church?

What denomination do you think is filled with the nicest people, or does it not matter? Looking for a friendly church family.

CSJMommy3

Asked by CSJMommy3 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't think denomination matters. Just visit a few churches and see what one fits best for you and your family.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• Churches are made up of their members. Sometimes a fabulous priest is in house, but the members are dead. In this instance not much will get done. And sometimes churches are fabulous and "nice" in spite of a crappy leader. UCC I've found are just so soft on biblical issues that they appear to be super nice. I guess it would depend on what your expectation of a church experience. The more conservative the population, the more conservative the churches are going to be.
    snookyfritz

Answer by snookyfritz at 7:36 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Thanks Everyone! I am having a hard time finding a place that can accommodate my children. I have two children on the Autism Spectrum and a very active 4 year old. My daughter with ASD is high functioning, but sensitive to noises. My son with ASD is low functioning and non-verbal. I would love to take them to church - just don't know where to start.
    CSJMommy3

Comment by CSJMommy3 (original poster) at 7:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• I could tell you my church is full of nice people, then you go try the same denomination in your area and it be filled with horrible people.

MamatoALE

Answer by MamatoALE at 4:51 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• UU
    LadyAmaranth

Answer by LadyAmaranth at 10:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• What is UU?
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 2:43 AM on May. 2, 2013

• What is UU?

Unitarian Universalist

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:14 PM on May. 2, 2013

• From what I have heard ... UU because they welcome everyone. However, no matter where you go or what denomination you pick, there are going to be nasty, judgmental people there. They cannot be avoided. Good luck in finding a church.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:54 AM on May. 5, 2013

• pentacostal
    meliscool72

Answer by meliscool72 at 9:25 AM on May. 18, 2013