Does this work as well as advertised?

I have a horrible time finding the right foundation for my face. I used to use oh crap, I can't remember the name, but they blended it for you. No matter, they went out of business. Even, then it didn't completley match. I've used cheap to expensive. Now, I use Origins, but I am not loving it anymore. 

Has anyone tried this? What type of coverage does it have? & the big question, does it match as well as they say it does?

ggsmom333

Asked by ggsmom333 at 9:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2013 in Shopping

• I haven't tried this I use nars. But a few friends swear by it. They say the color match is the best youll find in drug store. Ill by it for my winter foundation because I'm sick of buying two high end foundations plus I hibernate so why spend a lot on foundation. Not sure about the coverage though.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 10:03 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• Oh I seen reviews by bueaty gurus that say the lump one is a nars dupe. But it has a dewy finish. This one is more matte I believe.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 10:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• Thanks, I am going to check out Sephora. Hopefully, they can test it out on me.
    ggsmom333

Comment by ggsmom333 (original poster) at 10:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• I didn't care for my Sephora recommendations, there is no natural light in there and they match the color to your cheek, you need to match the color to your Neck, NOT your face or hands. I think I will give this a try though because I have been wondering as well, and if you buy it from Wal-Mart, they will refund your money or exchange it if the colors not right.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• I've never used anything other than Merle Norman. But, I do agree with cassie to try Sephora. I love their service.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• I wore it because it was the first thing I grabbed that matched my color. However, I knocked it over and it is a PITA to clean when it spills so I could only imagine what it does to my skin.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• Crap Izsarejman that sucks! I just want something that will finally look like it belongs on my skin!! LOL

I think I'll try anyway. Just have to make sure I don't spill it. haha

ggsmom333

Comment by ggsmom333 (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• I have actually tried it and no it does not do what it says.....Right now I am using Cover girls bb cream and I love it it has awesome coverage withoug covering too much it has light feel no cakyness and makes yr skin look fresh I use rimmel londons mineral face powder over it I use the transparent 001. I get compliments on the time!!
    Fairymom32

Answer by Fairymom32 at 10:58 AM on May. 3, 2013