I'm desperate for help I don't know whether to stay or go

My bf and I have once again no been getting along. He has had something going on with three different women on FB at several different times through out our relationship. I don't think he cheated on me physically but it hurts emotionally. Lately the past dour months this hasn't been an issue but I don't get along with his family either they hate me and it causes many problems. He also won't take anytime to spend with me and the kids. It's hurtful he is laid off right now and I don't see why he shouldn't be home. Instead he is always doing things out side or with his friends and ditches us. By the time he is home about 8 the kids are heading to bed he showers eats watched tv or half an our or plays on his phone and goes to bed. He doesn't kiss me good night or hug me some nights we don't eve talk and I mean literally don't talk at all not even hello. I'm so upset.

I applied for a low income apartment a few months ago and now in second in the waiting list they should be calling me within a couple weeks and when they do I don't know whether to go or leave. What would you do if you were me ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2013 in Relationships

• Whether you go or leave? Isn't that the same thing?

I know it hurts to hear it, but I think you need to stop waiting for him to be something that he isn't. Learn to love yourself and know that your kids are learning from your example. If he treats you like this and they grow up seeing you put up with this, they are learning that this is normal. If you want better for your kids, then do better by yourself.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• Lovely comedy. Do you write books?
    Anonymous

• Go to the apartment when you get it and don't take him with you. He isn't going to change, he could care less about you and the kids.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• I meant stay or go. I don't know what you mean by comedy... Nothing about this is funny I'm extremely depressed and have no friends to talk to about this just need advice.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• I worry about moving because I'd be going back to where my family lives and its a couple hours away I don't want to move the kids far from their friends and change their schools unless we are for sure going to be over and never get back together. Know what I mean? I just don't know how to be sure.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• So dull and boring
    Anonymous

• ? I don't know what is so dull and boring. It's extremely hurtful when talking to someone who is very depressed and seeking advice to be condescending and make fun of their situation which is one the anonymous comments seem to be doing.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• Leave and don't look back. Start a new life and find a partner that deserves you.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• *what not one. This phone is extremely irritating. I'm using a touch screen phone sorry for the typos through out.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.
    Anonymous