Just a vent :(

DH I are in a really weird spot right now. I hope to god I'm not pregnant.
Recently, I just feel like I'm all alone in raising the kids & doing the housework. He wakes up every weekday between 2-3 AM. It sucks ass for him & I feel awful. But then, on the weekends I get up with he kids (both mine & his) & he only spends a couple of hours with them before they go home. I feel like I'm the one always left with the housework & dealing with the kids & I start to feel resentful. His job & hours seriously suck ass, but I feel like I'm living with a ghost (that I have to clean up after).
I'm trying to be compassionate about his situation, but I can't help feeling that now I'm not only a single parent, but that I have even more kids to take care of.
This has left me feeling out of place & just sad. He even left the bed tonight when I said I just wasn't feeling like sex tonight. I'm just turned off and fucking tired. And I feel positively awful about it. :(
Thanks for letting me vent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2013 in Relationships

• Sorry.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• Being an adult sucks.
    Anonymous

• That sounds like me right now. I mean he's had jobs where he's worked away and I felt better about it than I do now that he's home every night but gets up at 4am. I know he's tired. but I'm tired too from him not helping me. Even on his days off he gets up with the baby til I get up then he goes back to sleep. I never see him.
    Anonymous

• That's the pits. Sometimes you just get to the bottom of your bucket, and that's okay. Is there anything that helpsyou refuel yourself? Or any possibility you can eventually get a little time for the to of you?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• Talk it out without attacking him. He's a good guy for getting up in the night. Tell him what you're feeling.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2013

• Sounds like my house. I'm sorry....it sucks.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2013