Polly Pocket Wall Party

My daughter bought this play set with some of her birthday money. Sorry, I can't make the link clicky; I hope someone can fix it for me.

http://www.amazon.com/Polly-Pocket-Party-House-Playset/dp/B008B66SDS/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1367293919&sr=1-1&keywords=Polly+Pocket+Wall+Party+Treehouse

Anyway, it's freaking cool. We stuck it up on the wall with those 3M strips, and I started thinking I wish there had been toys like this when I was a kid. You can add onto it with the juice bar, the pet park, the cafe, the campsite, and even a balloon ride with clouds to hang from, and everything's connected by slides, lifts, and ziplines. So it's partly play set, and partly room decoration. My five-year-old has been enthralled with it, and I'm impressed. I'm not an advertiser, just think it's also cool that I don't have to pick up all the pieces off the floor at every turn.

So, to make this a question, have you all seen any other innovative toys lately? Or any that impressed you enough that you wanted to play with them?

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 11:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2013 in Just for Fun