Older

Alisim

Asked by Alisim at 7:01 AM on Apr. 30, 2013 in Crazy for Credits

Level 69 (2,375,393 Credits)
  • But this does not mean he is after my ass, you know and even if it does, you should have enough trust in me after 41 years of loyalty to handle it. I am a big girl now, I can handle anything inappropriate and you wanted to hit this guy is super silly on your part.
    You are my life and my soul, and I would never do anything to jeopardize this, but you trying to control me bothers me, I got nothing to hide, all I have ever told this guy is how happy you have made me, and how it has been 41 wonderful years with you. Bragging about my kids and my life, this should make you happy not upset!
    He is just another old friend from a very long time ago, like Henry and Clavito and the rest of them....
    YOU are my man! the love of my life! my one and only! no need to feel threaten by anyone!

Answer by older at 9:27 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• I just wrote Emilio an email

Answer by older at 9:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• this is what I said:

Answer by older at 9:25 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• I know you are upset over the message Pepe sent me and me communicating through facebook, but I did not go out to reach for him, it was the other way around. I can't understand for the life of me why this guy gets you so worked off! He had a crush on me in high school and I was Rays girl most of the time, we went out a few times during Ray's and I break offs, no relationship there ever, no intimacy, nothing, and after 42 years, I assume I made a lasting impression on the guy because he took the time to search for me.

Answer by older at 9:26 AM on Apr. 30, 2013