Can u explain?

What the big deal is when someone posts anon? I dont see what the problem is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 AM on Apr. 30, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I don't see the big deal. As long as the person is not causing trouble or stirring up drama, it doesn't matter to me if you are Anon, on your first post, or a regular at level 4852...because after all, unless you are friends outside CM, you don't really know any of these people anyway.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:38 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• It's got nothing to do with tracking people, & everything to do with trolls. Some people go anon & ask ridiculous or intentionally inflammatory questions, just to get a reaction, or answer anon to be snarky. There's no problem with asking something anonymously, but you will probably get more serious & respectful answers under your sn.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 9:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Most of the people that use anon (more for answering questions than asking) do so to be ass hats to other members. It's a cheap pot shot and I guess for those that want to be able to say shitty things without having to own their words. A lot of them will say they use it so they don't get stalkers, but that's a lame excuse. I've been here for years and have never received a nastygram.  So, basically, if you wouldn't say it under your screen name, you probably shouldn't be saying it at all.  

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• There are reasons for going anon. You have a highly personal situation and you would be to embarrassed to ask under your own SN.
    You would rather not ask at all and not know what to do that to have every one know. This is a legit reason for using anon.

I don't have eggs and want to make a cake is not.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:44 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:21 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Well said from someone who does it all the time ^^^^^^
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Here we go again...
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:00 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Can you spell?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• It's only a big deal to a few people who don't have anything better to do than to make themselves feel bigger than someone else. Just ignore them. I find the anon option really handy when posting about relationships.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 10:22 AM on Apr. 30, 2013