Whats with the grammer corrections?

This is not English class so do not like my writings do not read it !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Apr. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Just ignore the first person who responded. I'm pretty sure someone pisses in her Wheaties daily.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 9:30 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Oh, and that's grammar, not grammer. The little red squiggly lines under the misspelled words when you type them should be a clue.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:11 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• This is not English class so do not like my writings do not read it !

Apparently it's time for anatomy, today's lesson is on the five senses. People with eyes see things. It is a natural process whereby light is registered on rods and cones at the back of the eye, which translates the light levels as signals to the brain, where it is inverted and recreated, forming instantly recognizable patterns. For most intelligent adults, those patterns include letters and numbers arranged into logical groupings, usually called words. This process takes approximately 200 milliseconds.

This results in the instant recognition of words and word patterns, also known as reading, whether someone chooses to read some pissant anon's incoherent rambling or not. The process is similar for the vision impaired using the senses of touch or a site reader, with the neural response time only slightly different, but on a comparable scale.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• She wasn't making fun of you just explaining how grammar works.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:48 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

This is not an English class. So, if you do not like the way I write, do not read it.

Or:  if you do not like my style of writing, do not read it. 

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:18 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• No, you didn't, but this is the Internet. You have the right to write however you'd like, & others have the right to be bugged by it.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 9:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Personally, I find it hard to connect with someone who has poor grammar and spelling. I open a post with a compassionate mouse click, but then when I read shitty sentence structure, I get all angry & annoyed mouse clicky and think whatever you're problem is, it was probably brought on by a lack of education. This is when I most miss the downvote button. *sad face*
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 8:14 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Oh, and that's grammar, not grammer.

LMAO
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:20 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• grammar *
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:05 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• You can't tell me what to do.....

^^^ For reference The above statement is an example of "making fun of you for your poor grammar". The first post however was merely an explanation of how the written word is recognized and processed by the brain making the English language. Something you clearly need to learn.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:34 AM on Apr. 30, 2013