I hurt my lower back

I hurt something in my lower back while picking up my son and now it's been hurting for 2weeks! It doesn't want to get better, I've been stretching lightly and exercising and just won't get better! It's very uncomfortable, I can't bend well or do anything for that matter really! It's hindering my mommy abilities and pudding me off, will this crap ever go away? Has anyone else felt this and what did you o to help it go away and how long did it take?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2013 in General Parenting

• My back has been like this since I gave birth 3 years ago. I've tried the chiro, but found that the only thing that works is Motrin.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 10:55 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• I have been having sciatic problems for the last couple of weeks. It will get better slowly and if it doesn't, schedule an appointment to see your Dr.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:58 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• I hope you feel better soon.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:41 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Kegels will strengthen lower back muscles.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Stop exercising immediately and stop picking up heavy objects. The only thing that will heal your back is rest. The doctor can also prescribe pain killers and muscle relaxants.

Been there, done that ...
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 6:11 AM on May. 1, 2013