Question about dating..

Ok so I am dating this guy like i said he doesn't know if he wants me and then I have been talking to this guy that is evertyhing I like in a guy but don't know if he feels the same way back should I go for it or no....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Apr. 30, 2013 in Relationships

• I'm sorry, but this sounds soooo adolescent to me. Decide what you want and make it happen, if the guy you choose feels the same way. If he doesn't, find one who does.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:51 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• From the wisdom of Johnny Depp:

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:53 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Stop playing on the computer and concentrate on your teacher or your school work.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Ok I am dating this guy like I said

You did where?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:59 AM on Apr. 30, 2013

• First off I am not an adolescent. I am a mother of two . I have been friends with the guy who I am dating for a long time and we want to be together he just says he doesnt know if he has any love to give so I have backed off and given him space to see if he can and started hanging out with a guy friend and we kinda like eachother, the chemistry is there but I just am confused on what to do. I wanna be with the guy i am dating I just don't think I am what he wants.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Well the one that said he doesn't have any love to give. Get rid of his ass. He is using you.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• How about not dating ANYONE and focus on loving yourself? Then it will be easier to find the right guy.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• I have already done that!!! He is saying that he doesn't have any love to give bc of past relationships so yeah
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Give him the heave ho.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2013