Creepy things your child(ren) have said

The other day I was out on the patio putting together the new patio furniture. My kids were running around playing when my DS turns towards me and looks behind me and says "Come on Grandpa" and motions with his hand to follow and takes off. That sent chills down my back because we live int he house that he's grandpa (from his dads side) lived and died. He's grandpa died when he was 6 months old. He was always out in back in the garage and patio.

Your turn.

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I bet Grandpa was there! My Dad died last march & my Son mentions him out of the blue sometimes & I believe that my Dad is always watching over him :(
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• I bet Grandpa was there, having a good time.

Just yesterday, my daughter and I were at the playground and she was afraid on the monkey bars. I asked if she wanted me to help her down and she said, "No Mom, I can do this because I have the true spirit. You can do anything if you have the true spirit."

That struck me as odd. I don't think I've ever used that phrase, and when I asked her about it, she couldn't give me any further details of what she meant or where she heard it, except that she wasn't afraid.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• My cousin told his mom to have grandma turn out the lights because Vonda told him there was a fire. She finally called her and when she turned the switch off sparks shot out. He had no way to know who Vonda was because she killed herself several years before he was born and she's just not talked about. He also could make things fly off the wall at you if he wanted something and you told him no. I only babysat for him once when I was 15 and that was more then enough.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 2:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Yep, Gpa was definitely there.
    At breakfast my daughter said she had a dream her fish died and we flushed him. We went to check and he was swimming away. Later that night her brother announces his fish died and we flushed him...... freaky
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• I am a believer in the supernatural and truly believe my maternal grandmother who died when I was three is my daughters gaurdian angel. When my daughter was a toddler she use to laugh and talk to something in the air and we had no idea what it was. Now she is 16 and she spiritually talented like the rest of us. This gift has been passed down from generation to generation.
    Fairymom32

Answer by Fairymom32 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2013