Private area?

Okay I hope I can explain this. I am 7 months pregnant and ofcourse my belly is big well I can not see my lady down there so I don't try to shave on my own because I'm scared I might cut myself. I have my bf do it for me. This was the second time the first time I was surprised he did awesome. So this time around after he finished I went and cleaned that area. Well I think two days later I joticed well felt this bump its jot anywhere near my vagina or any place near that its more towards the my tigh but non it. When I get up and my jeans or undies rub it, it hurts. I don't know mayne this time he did it to hard the only thing that changed was the razor the one we used the first time had like this built in gel and the one we used this time around didn't. Should I go to my ob and see if its infact a razor bump. My bf said it looks dry I asked him if it looked weird and he said no that it just looks dry.

mylovelylife

Asked by mylovelylife at 2:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2013 in Health

• Ingrown hair? Put a hot towel on it a few times a day and they eventually pop till then they hurt like heck.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• I'm sure it's just shaving irritation.
    No more soap and water. Use hair conditioner, rub it on fast, add water to it only as it begins to dry.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• It feel hard and it hurts when I push it down. I only have that one.
    mylovelylife

Comment by mylovelylife (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• It wouldn't hurt to have it looked at when you see your doctor next, but it's probably just an ingrown hair or a little pimple. I've had those in that area now and then, and they eventually go away, but they're very annoying till they do.

Oh, and PGA is right--hair conditioner is the best for shaving down there. It gets the hairs all plumped up and easy to remove and makes you have to scrape a lot less with the blade.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• I have an appointmet on thursday but I'm really just thinking about calling and asking if they can see me today
    mylovelylife

Comment by mylovelylife (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• My guess is you have an ingrown hair.
    At your next appt. ask you ob to have a quick look if it has not taken care of itself.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• @dardenella do they last this long I shaved maybe friday
    mylovelylife

Comment by mylovelylife (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Just wait it out until the doctor's appointment
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 4:07 AM on May. 1, 2013