Anyone have an IUD?

I am thinking about getting one because I am so sick and tired of using condoms. Did you have any complications from it? Do you like that form of Birth control? Would you recommend it? Is there anything I should know before I would get one? Sorry for all the questions but I want to make sure that its a good choice and that I wont regret it later. (Sorry, I wasnt sure what category to put this under).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have the coper- T IUD, and love it! I haven't had any problems.
    msmikkle

Answer by msmikkle at 10:46 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I have mirena.... LOVE IT!!!!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:36 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• oh.....no complications. I love it %100! I can't stand condoms, the feel weird & taste bad....well i just hate them all together. I love being able to go at it anywhere w/ no worries.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:38 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I had Mirena for almost a year. I had a lot of problems with it. It works different for everyone. I had problems with constant spotting, abdominal pain, drastic weight gain, loss of sex drive, migraines.
    MAXnBRYCESmom

Answer by MAXnBRYCESmom at 9:42 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I have a mirena...and I love it.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:47 AM on Feb. 17, 2009