What can you do different with chicken breasts?

I need to use them up, want something different besides grilling.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Apr. 30, 2013 in Food & Drink

• chicken is so versatile. i rarely ever use breasts though- usually drumsticks, cutlets or strips. but you can smother them in BBQ sauce in a baking dish and throw it in the oven. if you cook & dice the chicken you can add it to enchiladas, yellow rice, spanish rice. you can throw them in the crockpot with some salsa, cheese, cream of chicken soup, then shred and serve on taco shells. or you can just season them and sautee them in a skillet with whatever veggies you like and serve with rice, pasta or potatoes. really- the possibilities are endless!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• I use chicken for almost everything, we are having chicken parmigiana sandwiches tomorrow, honey glazed chicken, teriyaki chicken, baked chicken, chicken buffalo dip, grilled chicken salad, check Bettycrocker.com or kaftrecipes.com or the all amazing pinterest.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Oven-fried chicken Parmesan, oven-fried orange chicken, chicken corn chowder, chicken enchiladas. chicken pot pie. Reminds me of the shrimp guy in Forest Gump.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:30 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• I like them in the crock pot. I make a recipe last year with bb
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:30 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Sorry, bbq sauce and pineapple.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• I made "the world's best chicken" (according to pinterest) over the weekend. I wouldn't say it was the world's best, but it was still pretty tasty. Although next time I make it I'll substitute honey for the maple syrup. http://m.pinterest.com/pin/166773992422197784/
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 4:34 PM on Apr. 30, 2013