how much do you spend on bras and undies??

Bras I won't spend anything more than 10
Undies.. no more than 3 dollars a pair and that is pushing it. They have to be something special in order for me to spend that much!! :)

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 9:48 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I buy mine at Walmart, so I don't spend much on them. I'm sorry but spending $50 on a bra is ridiculous!!
    Freightgal

Answer by Freightgal at 9:53 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I dont usually spend more then $20 a bra and I buy my underwear in packages from walmart. Unless Im planning on needing special looking underwear I dont see the need in spending something thats just going to cover my butt.

Answer by gemgem at 9:49 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• My bras cost $30-$50 and I usually don't wear underwear so I don't have to worry about that:p
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I spend way too much, I'm addicted to victorias secret, I think the most I've ever spent on a bra was $60 and panties $20. But I try not to do that too often, I like fredricks of hollywood a lot and they have good sales
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:52 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I usually shop Victoria's Secret or Kohl's. I spent about $50 per bra and anywhere from $5-$10 per pair for my underwear. I think sexy bras and panties make me feel better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• On both I try to spend as little a I can. But with bra's it's all about support. So I need to buy certain ones.

Answer by louise2 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Freightgal, spending $50 on a bra is far from ridiculous. I pay atleast that for my bras but they give great support and actually fit correctly. Most women do not wear the right size or fit for their body. And then wonder why their back hurts or their chest is starting to sag or have stretch marks. My husband and I make damn good money and if I want to spent $1,000 on a bra, it's none of your business to judge it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• ok anon. your getting a little ahead of yourself. no one cares how much money you make and how would a bra deal with stretch marks. everyone is titled to their own opinion. hers is tha it is ridiculous to spend 50 on a bra. I'm the same way but Im only a C cup. I can understand if you have big melons. but for me its dumb. . . . I wear my walmart bras and they are SOO comfortable for me. I get measured every 6 months to make sure I'm wearing the correct size but as long as it feels good thats all that matters to me :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:06 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Yeah right, anon. IF you can afford to spend thousands on a bra, then you wouldn't be posting anon on cafemom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Im large chested & since gaining weight I cannot find any undies or bras at Wal-mart that fit me well. So I shop at Lane Bryant for all my stuff... So thats about $40 bra & they always have 5 panties for $25 and I always get that..
    After Christmas this year they had a sale on Bra's I think 4 bras for $20 each.. So Im good for a while on Bra's..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:55 AM on Feb. 17, 2009