Can it be he still talk to his ex girlfriend? what is your opinion

we been together for 5 months he just accepted my relationship request today. i found more text messages in his phone of his long term ex girlfriend of 6 years. he dont tell me when they are texting it seem like he give the phone to me only when he mad. he hid the relationship story from the view of newsfeed and the only way you can see the relationship status is if you go on his page. people also tell me hes on another website i seen the website and he wrote statuses and he also talking like we single. i wonder why he hid it from the public newsfeed...should i worry about his ex girlfriend? we stay together and honestly i still think he has feelings for her he wont even put a picture of us up anywhere... i thought many people knew about me but he has alot of likes on his other statuses but his facebook relationship status seemed hidden and only one person commented on it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Apr. 30, 2013 in Relationships

• You've only been together 5 months, move on.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• only 5 months and hes acting like that? Thats not a good sign. Find someone else.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• we still stay together im confused because he put it in a relationship with me on his page but he hid it from newsfeed if you go on his page ths when you gonna see it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• @chrstyn people telling me if it was real he would not have waited this long to change his relationship status
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• You can say youre still together but that doesnt mean hes not talking to other girls or cheating.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• How old are you?
    chrstny88

• Other than this silly online stuff, how does he treat you? I mean real life, in person?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:38 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Can it be he still talking to his ex? Yes, yes it could "be". It could also "be" he's a two-timing jerk. Either deal with it and him cheating on you pretending that one day he'll give it all up and be yours "4evah" or dump his ass like an adult would and move on.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• OK so let me get this straight before I comment....you are worried that your relationship in the real world is not real because in the virtual one it appears it is not?
    So in real life does he spend time with you and take you on dates? I'm confused never mind I don't have a comment......
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 8:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• no not any more
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2013