How do you make yourself comfortable?

While being on cafemom do you prepare yourself for comfort as far as how long you will be on or do you just pop in once in a while to see what's going on.

Sometimes I comfort myself because I plan on being on for awhile, by putting a stepping stool under my feet and sitting at the dinner table (our table is high w/the high chairs that swivel) It just reminds of when I took typing that is how they kind of told us to sit so we won't get to sore and it seems to work at least for me it does.
Sit up straight and feet flat on the floor side by side or maybe a slightly crooked feet. but since my table and chairs are high that is when the stepping stool comes in.
And here I am......lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I don't comfort myself. I just pop in and out. I don't have time to sit on the computer all day. I wish I did:P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I have a lap top so I grab a blanket.. two pillows and lay down :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:01 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I sit at my desk and I don't really have a way to make myself comfy but I do have to get up...My back can't handle it at all. My chiro has scolded me for doing this. He has to fix it everytime I spent an hour or two here...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:22 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i sit in my desk chair and tuck my feet up.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I just pop in and out... Lolly gag all day...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2009