Amanda Knox, what are your thoughts? Will you read her book?

I feel sorry for what she has been through but I can't help but wonder...what the heck happened that night? She must know something.

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 11:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I won't be up late enough to see the interview tonight. And from what I've heard about it, I'm glad she's back here & hope they don't send her back for a retrial. I won't read the book tho, b/c I feel it's disrespectful to the poor girl who was brutally murdered.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:13 PM on May. 1, 2013

• I don't even know who that is, so no I am pretty sure I wouldn't read her book.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:00 AM on May. 1, 2013

• @kmath, she's the American exchange student that was originally convicted of murder in Italy, along with her boyfriend. She served 4 years in an Italian prison when her sentence was overturned.
    The decision has been overturned and looks like they're going to try her again in Italy. Albeit, it will probably take years.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:06 AM on May. 1, 2013

• I probably won't read the book because I just don't have time to read much anymore. However, I believe she was only guilty of being young and naive. If she had anything to do with the murder her DNA would have been all over that room and it wasn't. They have the person who did it. His name is Rudy (I don't remember the last name). His DNA is all over the scene, his shoe print is at the scene etc.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 7:28 AM on May. 1, 2013

• I agree jean! Somethings not right here.
    I don't plan on reading her book.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• I never followed it enough, and will not read the book.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• She's walked through hell with her shoes off, but I wouldn't be interested in reading her book. I don't usually care for the writings of people whose drama has played out in the public eye.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• you rock@PMS~ Thanks so much! That tells me all I need to know and now my curiosity has been quelled. ☺

ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 2:04 PM on May. 1, 2013

• No I will not
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2013

• Her interview is on at 10:00. Will you be watching?
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:01 AM on May. 1, 2013