I quit facebook cold turkey..

in trying to spend less time online i quit facebook today.. i'm not sure how long it will last but i did it.. lol.

has anyone else quit facebook recently? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on May. 1, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Nope! Been hanging out there ALL day!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:24 AM on May. 1, 2013

• Nope, I love fb!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:24 AM on May. 1, 2013

• i use to hang out here all the time.. then they changed things around an i quit being on here as much
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:25 AM on May. 1, 2013

• I can't quit FB. I book 50% of my parties there!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:25 AM on May. 1, 2013

• I just work around the changes.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:26 AM on May. 1, 2013

• I would never do that- all my old friends are there and since we are in different states that is how we connect with each other. I'm SO glad for FB I can't even tell you.
    I only add people I know for the most part and it is drama free
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:29 AM on May. 1, 2013

• Honestly, I never understood the appeal of FB in the first place. I only signed up so I could show an out-of-town friend some pictures of my daughter and also see what my stepson is posting, since he doesn't always have good boundaries about what he should and shouldn't say online. I never bother with FB for recreational purposes.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:55 AM on May. 1, 2013

• Good for you~ that site is like a time warp LOL
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 1:59 AM on May. 1, 2013

• I did it for a year once. I didn't delete my account, I just didn't log on or look at others. I decided that I needed to find my own "living" friends and work on helping in my community. I now go on about once-twice a month and I'm a much better mom and way more positive about life.

Good for you!
    Trista H.

Answer by Trista H. at 2:22 AM on May. 1, 2013

• I never liked FB so it's easy not to be on there. All the money it makes and they can't put all of the privacy controls on 1 page??! You can't even customize your page. It's boring. Also, your friends list isn't really private because of their suggestions feature automatically shows friends that you have in common or went to the same school etc. You can't assume that knowing mutual people or going to the same school automatically means you want someone to find your page. There are also glitches where the mobile version of your page shows everything private. So much for privacy....
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 2:53 AM on May. 1, 2013