Cervix pregnant 10dpo ttc cramping

Hey there, I have a question okay so I know cervical postioning is not a reliable indicator of pregnancy bla bla bla and I know some women find checking it gross, but for those of you that have had BFPs was your cervix slighty open or "felt a little open". I am wondering since my cervix feels really soft if it just seems more open. I am 10 dpo and by no means have my hopes up this is my 3rd cycle so the excitement and disappointment isn't ad bad any more I was just curious if im so out already. I have a 12 day luteal phase and today I had a .35 rise in my temp.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on May. 1, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• I apologize for the shitty title I thought it said tags my bad :S
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:38 AM on May. 1, 2013

• Wait 5 days, pee on the stick.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:38 AM on May. 1, 2013

• Wow I had no idea I could pee on a god damn stick. That irritates me when I clearly stated I know it's not an indicator of pregnancy and I wasn't asking if I was pregnant I was asking if anyone had ever gotten a bfp with a slightly opened cervix! Not in the mood for smart asses.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:41 AM on May. 1, 2013

• Damn OP! Chill out!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:43 AM on May. 1, 2013

• I know I should have not blown up but I do not understand why people have to be like that if your not going to answer the question do not bother me. I need input not people treating me like I am stupid.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:46 AM on May. 1, 2013

• Maybe you'd have better luck if you quit finger-banging yourself!
    Anon Twat!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:49 AM on May. 1, 2013

• I'm in a pissy mood too but it's no ones fault here.
    We're not Drs and honestly, we see these questions ALL THE TIME!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:52 AM on May. 1, 2013

• You don't finger-bang your cervix, you finger bang your vagina for one. Two there is nothing wrong with getting to know your cycles, it's actually quite normal and though I may have thrown out the GD bomb , your immaturity really baffles me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:54 AM on May. 1, 2013

• Okay you see them all the time, how about not click on them nor read them. It's called answers for people to ask questions I didn't know this websites only applies to some questions!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:56 AM on May. 1, 2013

• I thought cafemom was about connecting with other moms and looking for support. Obviously not I honestly hope you do not do this to other people ttc it's a stressful time women just need help not belittling.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:00 AM on May. 1, 2013