What are your nightly routines?

Mine is take a shower, brush teeth, put moisturizer on my face and if I don't have a shower I do the same thing pick my hair up in a loose pony tail and go to bed.
I guess that is it. unless dh wants me that night....lol

Then in the morning the same thing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Take a bath, brush teeth, put my hair up and pop a sleeping pill! I love bedtime:P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I watch TV with my kids, then get the little one in the bath. After bathtime we lay down and I watch the news until she falls asleep. Then I get in the shower, wash my hair etc. I come out use Noxema on my face, comb my hair, cuddle with my two dogs who know its mom time lol, then go to bed.

Answer by gemgem at 9:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I brush my teeth first. Our hot water tank is a distance from the bathroom and it takes a while for the water to run hot from the faucet. So rather than just run the water until it turns hot enough for my shower, I use the water from the faucet while I am waiting for the water to get hot, by brushing my teeth with the cold water. By the time I am done brushing, the water is hot enough for my shower and no water wasted. (you think of these things when you have a well)

Answer by Bmat at 9:59 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• My night time routine is never the same. Sometimes I shower, sometimes I don't sometimes I put my kid to bed sometimes my husband does. Sometimes we stay up late, sometimes we don't.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:52 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Dinner around 630p. Get the kids in pj's around 730p.

Between 8-830p the boys go down for the night then hubby and I watch tv and chat til 10p when we go to bed.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:19 PM on Feb. 17, 2009