Positive Pregnancy Test every day but nothing on TVU?

We've been trying for 4 years and finally got a +. We're also in the process of adopting. I'm just worried because though all of my tests are + they couldn't find anything on the TVU except for that fact that my Uterine Cavity is expanding like there is a baby in there somewhere. Dr. said it may be too early but they did do blood tests to check HcG levels and I go in for another test Thursday and an sonogram with a High Res machine in mid May. I have 2 other bio children and am low risk for ectopic (but their's always a first time) and recently had a Hysterosalpingogram with no blockages. I also don't know the exact date of last period because I was not thinking about conceiving( for the first time in 4 years since we have a newborn). Should I be worried, or just wait?

Trista H.

Asked by Trista H. at 1:51 AM on May. 1, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Not sure. But I do know worrying will be unproductive. Hope for the best, and good luck. And conception often does happen when you aren't thinking of it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:00 AM on May. 1, 2013

• I dont know how far along you are, wait for the blood work. Good luck.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:57 AM on May. 1, 2013

• I know this will consume you until you have the blood work results that will show what is going on in there! Just take care of yourself as you would if you were pregnant and try not to think of all of the things that it could be other than that. Time will tell, and I know that's not much comfort to you! Best of luck!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:35 AM on May. 2, 2013