HOW CAN YOU NOT WEAR UNDIES??? lol

i tried once and could barely walk and couldn't wait to get home and put undies on. Ahh LOL how do you mommas who don't wear the do it

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 9:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I have to wear undies!! LOL. I can't be walking around catching a breeze ha.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 10:27 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I had a room mate in college that thought she was a hippie and didn't wear undies. And didn't wash her pants after each wearing, NASTY. I don't get it, I would feel weird all day.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:57 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• that is gross!! you wouldn't re use underwear jfkdlsjfkls blah
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I did it for a while and it actually feels great. I washed my pants every day and all but it was very comfortable to not have any panties on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• oh ash quit being such a prude. lol i dont know either it is really uncomfortable
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:02 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I don't see how people wear blue jeans without undies ouch!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I don't want to wash my pants everyday. I'd rather wash panties- they take up less room in the laundry and are quick to dry. I hate shopping so much that I like to get as much wear from my shirts and pants as I can, and washing my pants everyday would mean they would wear out quicker and make me shop sooner. Besides, I'd worry about AF showing up unexpectedly.

Answer by Bmat at 10:04 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Just because you can't go commando doesn't mean the rest of us can't.I don't have any carpet and I take very well care of myself downstairs so it's not NASTY. It sounds to me like you are trying to start trouble, once again!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I love going commando!! Can't do it with jeans though
    MidnightKarma

Answer by MidnightKarma at 10:05 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Ew, I hope those people wear undies when they have AF.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:05 AM on Feb. 17, 2009