How often do you wash your hair?

I am a SAHM so I wash it everyother day when I was working I would wash it everyday. I have heard that if you wash your hair too often you strip away the oils from your scalp which causes it to dry up.

While sitting and watching TV I like to massage my scalp get all the oils going and then I go and wash my hair because it does leave an oil look if you don't wash it out.

What kind of hair products do you ladies use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Every other day. :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:04 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Every other day usually. I do get it wet everyday though because in order to style it i have to start from scratch. I'm so jealous of those people who have better hair the second day.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:05 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Everyday
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I wash my hair twice a day. Only because I work at a hospital, and god knows what I pick up there. LOL I have naturally curly hair, I found what works best for curly hair (got the idea from cosmo) is while your in the shower. After you put your conditioner in, brush your hair then. Do not brush it again once your out of the shower. According to cosmo, it does something to the natural curl. Works pretty good for me! I also don't use anything but 24/7 creme on my hair. Sunsilk for curly hair products works wonders on my hair. I love there 24/7 creme. Another bit of info, from cosmo, you can buy cheap shampoo, but never scrimp on the conditioner. LOL
    irishmaiden26

Answer by irishmaiden26 at 10:12 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I have really curly dry hair. So i wash my hair once or twice a week. I buy the cheapest shampoo. I spend more on a good conditioner.

Answer by louise2 at 10:15 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Every other day.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 10:22 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I wash my hair everyday, and I use Garnier prodcuts.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 10:53 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I use Neutrogena T gel and I usually wash everyday because if it dont, it itches. If I am not going anywhere, I don't wash it.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:17 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• pantine everyday,,, i would get zits if i let the oil say in my hair and it is not dry hair....
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I use the cheapest shampoo and conditioner. I however was my hair 1 or 2 times a week only because my hair is so thick that I have to put it in a pony tail to dry because if I blowdry it then it gets all frizzy. And if I leave it down to dry it gets all frizzy. So I put it up in a pony tail to dry and it takes all day to dry.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2009