Dandelion Bouquet

For the entire time those dandelions are out, this is a very common site for me...is it for you, too?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 8:40 AM on May. 1, 2013 in General Parenting

• That's adorable. My kids are the ones annoying the neighbors stealing their roses to bring to me, but they mean well.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:47 AM on May. 1, 2013

• Sweet
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:19 AM on May. 1, 2013

• Not really, most of our neighborhood is sprayed for weeds. I do get hyacinth & peonie bouquets though :)
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:44 AM on May. 1, 2013

• I haven't seen any here. My husband found some at one of his properties yesterday and picked them to feed to our tortoise.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:51 AM on May. 1, 2013

• No, they don't get that tall here. I remember some of the older girls on my block weaving them into little crowns .
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:45 AM on May. 1, 2013

• Oh, definitely. My daughter is so excited, you'd think she was giving me the finest long-stem roses, and of course I react accordingly. We always have a bouquet in a plastic cup of water on our kitchen table in the spring. She thinks dandelions are beautiful and will actually stop beside a field of them to look and exclaim over how pretty they are.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:27 PM on May. 1, 2013

• I have a wilting dandelion sitting here on my desk. LĂ©onie brought it to me on Saturday... just the head... :)
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 12:32 PM on May. 1, 2013

• So Sweet!! And yes both of my kids pick me dandelion & violet bouquets
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 1:53 PM on May. 1, 2013

• Dandelions are a kid favorite. Yes, my kids get excited about them and pick them avidly, whenever they see them.
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 2:14 PM on May. 1, 2013

• You have to put them under your chin to see if you like butter or not! *grins*
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:24 PM on May. 2, 2013