my doctor told me not to have sex for 4 weeks but i couldnt do it...i had sex lastnight....i had a c-section jan 29....could i of hurt anything...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Health

• The problem with having a c-section is that you have stitches on the inside (your uterus) as well as the outside. So you have a lot that needs healing. I've had 2 of them. It's best to listen to your doctor. If you did it last night, it's not like you can take it back, you know? If you aren't in pain or anything, you are probably ok...but just try and see if you can hold out, you never know what could happen.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:15 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• you will know if you have an issue because it will cause bleeding... i had a c section and waited like 2 months to have sex and bled like crazy and i didnt do it again... you will know if it is okay or not by that.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:17 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I had a c-section and only waited two weeks. It was very uncomfortable though. I know you didn't have the baby vaginally but you still have a lot of healing to do in the female department.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2009