What is something strange or silly you believed as a kid? adult content

I never knew men had testicles or pubic hair. I figured they had SOMETHING there that allowed them to pee standing up,but I never knew about the rest. Imagine my surprise when I saw a guy naked for the 1st time! :)

I thought all cats were girls,and all dogs were boys

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 12:31 PM on May. 1, 2013 in Just for Fun

• When I was really small, I remember believing that babies were born with their eyes closed, like puppies and kittens. One day, their eyes would open, so I figured mine would, too. I was insanely jealous of my baby sister when my parents hung a mobile above her crib and I found out she could see the birds swinging up there instead of just hearing the music box. She'd taken my turn, the meanie, her eyes had opened first!

I also believed for a while that I could make bad things happen to people. The principal yelled at me once, and I remember wishing something awful would happen to him; then he had a heart attack and almost died. That was scary.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:46 PM on May. 1, 2013

• That if I sang into the TV speaker that I would be discovered and become a Star! I'm still waiting! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:04 PM on May. 1, 2013

• As a kid, I thought that everyone broke out into song in public places - I watched WAY too many musicals on TV.

I too thought you could dig all the way through the center of the earth to China.

I believed that if I ran away from home, I could exist on just chewing my fingernails.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:37 PM on May. 1, 2013

• I don't remember how old I was when I stopped believing it, but I remember believing that the words on book pages only existed if I was looking at them. I can remember trying to turn the page really, really fast, or really, really slow to try to "catch" the page being blank. lmao
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:34 PM on May. 1, 2013

• I use to think my life was a soap opera and all the windows were the camera's so I would act all dramatic in front of them. Wierd
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 12:36 PM on May. 1, 2013

• That my grandmother actually kept alligators in the basement. I never dared went down there unless I was with her lol
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 12:50 PM on May. 1, 2013

• I used to think that black women fed their babies chocolate milk.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 12:56 PM on May. 1, 2013

• i used to think north was up and south was down. i also used to think getting fired meant being set on fire.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:15 PM on May. 1, 2013

• That I could dig to China!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:18 PM on May. 1, 2013

• I believed my grandpa had swallowed a watermelon seed and he had a big belly because there was a melon growing in it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:22 PM on May. 1, 2013