My sister just got engaged (pict question)

I wanted to take a picture of my 4 yr old son wearing his dad’s tie, I still don’t know if I want to do this to commemorate the engagement, give her some ideas for the invitations or what…
Where can I get some ideas, I want to see some pictures

Thanks a million

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have no idea what you're asking. How is your son connected to her getting engaged????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i'm with anon up there, i don't understand what your son has to do with anything. can't you just get a card that says "congrats on the engagement"?
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I'm with the other two, but you can join Photo Moms group. I have seen some pics on there like that.
    maryw24

Answer by maryw24 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Honestly, if you want to make something for her and her fiance it needs to be about them. If you want to make congratulations cards or invitations for their wedding it should have their photo on it. No matter how cute your son is, it's their day. It needs to be about them.

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 5:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2009