I can't get my nearly 3 month old to go to sleep for the night, earlier than 10:30 pm. Also, he doesn't seem to be falling into a schedule yet. Any suggestions?

I am doing a combo of breast and bottle feeding.

CathyJo123

Asked by CathyJo123 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• sometimes they don't fall into a schedual on their own. Sometimes it takes a lot of persistance and consistancy on the parents part. Try getting him up earlier in the am.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:21 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Mine didn't fall into a schedule until 4/5 months. Try moving the bedtime up by 10 minutes each night. Make sure you have a consistent bedtime routine.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Mine didn't come close to a schedule until I started three meals of food at about 6 months.

And at 3 months...it's early to expect him to sleep through. Some do that early or earlier...but not often.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 11:36 AM on Feb. 17, 2009