I guess it's a law of nature ...

When a sticky liquid, maybe a brightly colored sticky liquid in particular, spills in your refrigerator, it will make a mess at least thirty times the size of what the bottle of said liquid originally holds.

My daughter and her dad apparently didn't get the cap tightly on the bottle of snow cone flavoring--talk about the trouble with red dyes, by the way--and the bottle toppled over in the fridge. Two shelves, the fridge wall, the cheese package, the lunch meat tub, the bottom of the fridge where the door opens, the milk jug, some even got on the floor when I opened the door. The bottle must have been oozing out all night. My daughter was a good sport about helping me clean up, but WTH! There wasn't *that* much in the bottle to begin with. Aaaagh!

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 2:03 PM on May. 1, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Yep, if it's sticky they will spill it. If it stinks they will track it in on their shoes. If it's furry, they will want to keep it. If it's the middle of the night & you are in the deepest part of your sleep, THAT'S when they get sick. But on the upside, when you are feeling at your wits end, they will come up & hug you & make you forget all about it. (at least until next time! :p)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:39 PM on May. 1, 2013

• you have had your share of messes to clean up the last few days!

ugh
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:29 PM on May. 1, 2013

• Yikes! & may the rest of your day be bright and sunny from here!
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 2:07 PM on May. 1, 2013

• Yuck! Well, cuddle up with your lil one and stay warm. I like winter for fires, hot cocoa and cuddling. Have a good one!
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 2:28 PM on May. 1, 2013

• It's rather snowy outside, not sunny at all, but at least it isn't red and sticky!
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 2:15 PM on May. 1, 2013

• Five-year-olds leave amazing messes in their wake, I'm telling you. At least I can laugh, my mom was a psycho about spills.
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 2:46 PM on May. 1, 2013