Does baby # 2,3,4,5,.. Come early? wondering if baby #3 is going to come early

I know every pregnancy and every baby is differnt but i was just wondering about others experenices. I am 32 weeks 4 days with baby number 3 . This pregnancy has been so differnt from my first 2. The baby been low the whole time i am having horrible leg and pelvic pain ( doc says its normal ) I can already feel baby pushing down i get "lighting crotch" so ive heard it call lol but u know that needle pain u feel in ur vajayjay. And lots of braxton hicks. I feel like this baby isnt going to make it to its due date. I want baby to stay in there for at least 5-6 more weeks and be healthy.

baby girl #1 She was 10 days late ( went in to labor naturaly) i was in labor for 12 hours pushed for almost 2 hours
baby girl # 2 She was 1 day early i was in labor for 3 hours i pushed 2 times

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 3:54 PM on May. 1, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Just depends. My first was 2 days early, my second was 2 weeks early. But the due date is just a guess so who knows.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:04 PM on May. 1, 2013

• All depends.
    My first was 2 weeks early and labor was 15 hours
    My 2nd was 2 days early and 11 hours of labor
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:28 PM on May. 1, 2013

• I hope the baby stays put for a little while longer. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:29 PM on May. 1, 2013

• I went into labor with both of my kids (naturally, not induced) at 37 wks. And, my labor time with my 2nd was much, much quicker than with my 1st.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:37 PM on May. 1, 2013

• It really depends on a lot.

My first was born an hour into his due date.
    Middle was 1 week early
    Youngest was 2 weeks early
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 4:52 PM on May. 1, 2013

• Not necessarily. The labor gets easier and somewhat shorter because your body has already done it, but my second was 2 days late, the third a week early, and the fourth five days early.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:19 PM on May. 1, 2013

• Depends, I have only had one and he was 2 weeks late. My mom on the other hand had 4. The first and third were early and the second and fourth were late. The second and third were hard labors and the first and fourth were short ones.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:54 PM on May. 1, 2013

• my first two were on time. My water broke with my first and I had a planned c-section with the second. My third baby came early. I had high blood pressure and went into labor.. Every pregnancy is different
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:34 PM on May. 1, 2013

• DS1 came 2 days before his due date (induced because of distress) 6 hours
    DS2 came 6 days before his due date naturally 2.5 hours
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:04 PM on May. 1, 2013

• My first was one day early, labor was 5 1/2 hours. My second was nine days late, labor was 6 1/2 hours. My third was 12 days late, labor was 4 hours. Just try to take it easy, slow down your activity level whenever you can and that's all you can do to keep your little one in there as long as possible! Good luck!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:31 AM on May. 2, 2013