Alisim

I went from an all high to a doubtful low....it turns out that the info that was given to Kristy was incorrect, she did not sign her rights away , she doesn't want the baby but wants a cousin of hers to have her, and what they will do is do a home study on the cousin to see if he/she can keep her. It was to good to be true, please pray for us for this to have a good final chapter, I am so depressed at the thought, but I will keep my positive thoughts. I will make these 20 for tomorrow, but no more...

Asked by older at 6:51 PM on May. 1, 2013 in Crazy for Credits

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • I will pray for you guys and hope that baby gets to stay in your family. She is already love without barriers for all of you. I am so sorry and stay positive . Hugs.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 7:10 AM on May. 2, 2013

• Oh wow now I know what happen. I am so sorry to hear this. Is not the same when they tell you this but hearing this after getting the other news is a really low blow.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 7:09 AM on May. 2, 2013