Any ideas for a 10 year anniversary?

We have been together 12 years, but got married 10 yrs. in May.

Something simple and not so expensive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• A weekend away just the two of you....
    Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 10:41 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Depends on where you live. But we like to take vacations within our city. We go to a nice tourist neighborhood, get a hotel and pretend we're actually on vacation. I LOVE it and it saves us the cost of travelling. Choose a neighborhood that has charm, places to walk to, and maybe that you have yet to explore.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:46 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• lol, sorry I never made it that far. 9 1/2 yrs was as far as my best shot got me!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Recreate your first date.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Try a Bed and Breakfast in a historic area downtown so you can walk to everything. My hubby and I have done that just because we were kid free on the weekends. But we are celebrating 10years this year and that's what we are doing but the hard part is we want to go somewhere new and can't decide were to go!! Just make sure you do read the reviews if you're looking online and make sure they actually serve a hot cooked breakfast and not continental fix it yourself!

Shesha

Answer by Shesha at 1:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2009