I dropped a bobby pin down the bathroom sink is that bad or no?

I accidentally dropped a bobby pin down the sink(somehow) while fixing up my hair in the bathroom, I guess you could say I accidentally dropped because I was in a hurry to work. is that bad that I dropped it down the sink or no?

12littlemomma18

Asked by 12littlemomma18 at 10:40 PM on May. 1, 2013 in Home & Garden

• It could be bad because it will get hair wrapped around it and eventually slow your drain down. Can you reach down the drain with a butter knife or maybe a coat hanger made into a small hook on the end and try to get the hairpin?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:56 PM on May. 1, 2013

• It's stuck in the U pipe now. I would say that's bad. Like Ballad said, hair will get wrapped around it and it'll eventually clog your sink. I't fix it now.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:59 AM on May. 2, 2013

• Its been down the sink for a few days now will it still be in the U pipe&no hair EVER goes down that sink..
    12littlemomma18

Comment by 12littlemomma18 (original poster) at 12:52 PM on May. 3, 2013