So he constantly texts & calls for a week & a 1/2

Now he barely texts. Nothing happened. We had several meaningful convos. Then for 2 or 3 days I have barely spoken to him. Did he get bored already? I don't want to ask and look nuts. I already asked him the other day why he didn't say good morning like he usually did and he said he was just busy but I was still first on his list. Then i thought "list", what LIST?! lol

I have been single too long. I hate this dating crap!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on May. 1, 2013 in Relationships

• How long have you been dating? Just for a few weeks? How long would you want the texting and calling to keep up before that drove you crazy?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:56 PM on May. 1, 2013

• We're not even dating yet. Just getting to know each other as friends. I like the attention so far but I knew it couldn't go on like that forever. But I notice the drastic drop off and it bugs me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:59 PM on May. 1, 2013

• Maybe he is slowing things down so it doesn't burn out fast. Give him the benefit of doubt that he is busy. Has he given you any reason to not trust him?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:02 AM on May. 2, 2013

• Quit freaking out! Maybe you're too clingy and he needs a break.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on May. 2, 2013

• No, I'm not worried that it's another woman per se. Just that he's no longer as interested in cultivating the relationship as he maybe lead me to believe. I haven't given him vibes that i would be angry if he was talking to other women so I'm not really worried about him lying.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:06 AM on May. 2, 2013

• Probably just the new relationship up-each-others-butt-all-the-time phase and now it's back to real life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on May. 2, 2013

• Honestly, he was probably "getting to know" someone else too & decided that he liked them better. I hate all this shit too. I hate all the new rules. Guys say that they don't want a girl who plays games but, if you're completely honest, they freak out like cowards
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:21 AM on May. 2, 2013

• Gah, this is too confusing! I hope he isn't freaked as I really liked him. I refuse to chase him so I'll wait and see what happens. I'm too old for this.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:25 AM on May. 2, 2013

• Maybe he was tired of doing all the texting and calling and wants you to do some
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:02 AM on May. 2, 2013

• Could be that he was neglecting other stuff (work, family, etc.) to be in such major communication with you and now he has to get back to all that. I wouldn't worry about it.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:28 AM on May. 2, 2013