Ladies may i have your opinion on this situation? should i go or stay adult content

if you had a girlfriend and a girl texted your phone but you claim you dont want her texting your phone would you tell the girlfriend or would you block her number? i honestly think if a female text a guy phone and hes tired of her he will let the girlfriend deal with it or text it...right? what happen if he don't take any action that means he care correct? the female he claim he dont want texting his phone is texting him and he responding even though they arguing. he claim he tell her to stop textin his phone but he says that in the text messages also but just yesterday he just said something different to her such as that he dont hate her and that she just get on his nerves. i dont know when they are texting he dont tell me a thing i have to sneak in his phone when i suspect something but he delete his messages making it seem like she talks to herself. to me if he wanted her to stop texting he would have changed his number or blocked her number or did something hes doing nothing. from these text messages even though they arguing i think he still have feelings for her otherwise i would have known. i went in his phone and got her number before she changed it and was texting her she never responded. he would not give me her number and she changed her cell phone number. all im saying if she was a problem he would have dealt with it. this particular girl he been with for some years. he tells her things like she need to stop texting him and to delete his number and he dont want to have anything to do with her bla bla bla this and that but still he text her back and say something different even if he tells her to stop texting him. i seen old messages he always express his anger and mean another thing. what should i do about this? he also did not bring me up in any of the conversations when she asked him whats wrong...other guys would have siad i have a girlfriend but not this guy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on May. 2, 2013 in Relationships

• he told me that shes two years old to him and old news and that she harassing him...we stay together and i really cant tell i really honestly think he using me after these months
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:53 AM on May. 2, 2013

• If you have to ASK, the answer is GO.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:01 AM on May. 2, 2013

• lol ikr if the female was a problem i would have known and u wudnt not even text herb ack
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:02 AM on May. 2, 2013

• her back **
    Anonymous

• Ok Fenimore Cooper lol. I would leave. I don't think it's the girlfriends place to make sure girls aren't texting him. He's a big boy he can do that by himself, but he's obviously not, so I would leave.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 2:05 AM on May. 2, 2013

• that girl is his ex girlfriend i think he still love her and fenimore cooper lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:07 AM on May. 2, 2013

• James Fenimore Cooper, he was a writer. Liked to call women "females". Maybe not the best joke lol.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 2:25 AM on May. 2, 2013

• lol i heard of him lol that was funny
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:26 AM on May. 2, 2013

• I would not waste any more of my time on him.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 4:37 AM on May. 2, 2013

• hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 5:09 AM on May. 2, 2013