Have you ever gave a guy money and thats the only reason he kept you around?

have you ever gave a guy money and thats the only reason he kept you around?? none of the same interests he just pretended to your parents he loved you but he really faked the relationship due to the fact u was giving him money

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on May. 2, 2013 in Relationships

• No. I tend to be pretty conservative about keeping romance and money separate.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:36 AM on May. 2, 2013

• No I'm not that stupid. I'm sorry doll, but you gotta know if you just keep handing money to a person who's a user they're just going to keep using you.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:45 AM on May. 2, 2013

• No. I'm not that stupid. My money is mine, and so is his!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:12 AM on May. 2, 2013

• he accepted my relationship request yesterday but after months why would he wait until i brought the idea up and acceptted it? he even hid it from the public feed and just let it be on his page
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:16 AM on May. 2, 2013

• wow, you're still asking about this? Just saying, you shouldn't be wasting any more time on someone who's clearly a loser. People make mistakes and you made one with this guy. Just say that sentence several times to yourself. It gets easier to move on when you can confront the mistakes. ANYONE, not just a boyfriend, but ALSO friends and family can use you for money. You stay away from anyone who even hints at asking to borrow money from you. People like that will use you. You need to set higher standards, then all of your problems would be cleared up.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 4:58 AM on May. 2, 2013

• no man was ever THAT good in bed for me to reduce myself to this low a level

my answer...no
    --------------------------
    on a side note
    *
    "u was giving him money"
    and
    "he accepted my relationship request"

^^ written by the same OP???
    odd wording

I am calling troll on this one
    ---------------
    good morning all
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:11 AM on May. 2, 2013

• No, I'm not that stupid.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:36 AM on May. 2, 2013

• No, but anyone you have to BUY is not worth it
    you sound young. Learn from this and move on- let someone ELSE buy him!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:19 AM on May. 2, 2013

• No never been in that kind of relationship. If I had money like that to give away. (as in being rich) I would probably perposely not spend a lot of money with a guy. Just to see if he liked me for me, not my money. I would not inform him I had money either.

Answer by louise2 at 8:49 AM on May. 2, 2013

• I have only had enough money to take care of myself not a man who is capable of working.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:16 AM on May. 2, 2013