How well can relationships be ruined by the use of facebook?

can guys still cheat if they have you listed as their girlfriend on facebook? knowingly they be on there...i just found out hes cheating on me so why would he accept the request ? he put on this pretend phase to my parents like he was treating me right and all along he lloved me for my money...he said he wants a girl thats in college and have something going for herself and that we have nothing in common because his friends group are 21 and older. people say it shud have been a red flag if he waited months to do the relationship request when it was my idea...i thought having a relationship request proved something but i found pictures of him and other girls

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on May. 2, 2013 in Relationships

• Wasn't this just answered for you in your other post, Have you ever had a guy like you just for your money (or something like that)?

He is a DOUCHE...do you and forget him
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 3:39 AM on May. 2, 2013

• Facebook didn't ruin the relationship - the guy did.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 4:26 AM on May. 2, 2013

• Honey, there was never a relationship. You have to face that he's been misleading you the whole time. The sooner you face this, the faster you can move on to someone who DESERVES YOU. You have to stick to the rule that you will not believe anything until there is hard proof, like a ring on your finger, that he can commit to you only. If you live life with this rule, it makes it easier to decide who's real and who's fake.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 4:54 AM on May. 2, 2013

• why are you blaming FB?

Sounds like this wasn't really the relationship you thought it was to begin with. Maybe he added you so you would see? Or out of stupdity!
    I have no idea on that one

FB doesn't kill relationships-the people IN them do

find a better guy. You deserve better than that
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:14 AM on May. 2, 2013

• Facebook does not ruin relationships, people do. Facebook, like a gun that shoots someone or a hammer that bangs a thumb, is just a tool that people use - correctly or incorrectly. Your problem is not Facebook, your problem is the loser you chose to date. Dump his ass and move on.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:45 AM on May. 2, 2013

• yes its all FB fault, so keep dating the loser who doesnt think you are dating...if FB can ruin your relationship than maybe FB can fix it!

smh...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:14 AM on May. 2, 2013

• He can do all that without a FB account
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:20 AM on May. 2, 2013

• I would have to agree with everyone else's opinions. Facebook is not the culprit. This guy is lame and after seeing all of this on facebook you should def drop him. Facebook just lets the truth out. Would you rather go on not knowing he was cheating or find out and move on with your life. He would cheat with or without facebook honey.
    dimples2k13

Answer by dimples2k13 at 10:27 AM on May. 2, 2013

• easy
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:48 AM on May. 2, 2013

• How old are you? You seriously think FB relationship status is the be all end all of defining a relationship? Who cares what he has as his relationship status? He obviously isn't that into you and you need to move on.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:11 PM on May. 2, 2013