What are some good easy to make late night snacks?

I get the munchies all the time and have tried everything -- fruit, veggies, raisins, nuts, goji berries, hummus and crackers, popcorn, egg rolls, cheese and crackers, wine (it's a snack to me hehehe), chex mix, pretzels, etc. but nothing seems to satisfy. No, I'm not pregnant. Just have a high metabolism and tend to work late at night.

hellokittykat

Asked by hellokittykat at 4:29 AM on May. 2, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I love cereal at night more than in the morning.
    Peanuts in the shell is another fave. Cracking them gives me something to fidget with while I watch TV.
    Whole grain toast with butter and preserves or Nutella.
    PB and banana sandwich with milk
    popcorn and honey roast peanuts
    homemade trail mix (nuts and dried fruits of your choice--I like roasted almonds and cranberries and Cheerios.
    for a different twist on cheese and crackers--cream cheese with pepper jelly and crackers.
    Cuties
    Egg on toast with dijon mustard (it's not weird to me)
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 5:23 PM on May. 2, 2013

• peanutbutter and banana sandwich is my fave! ^And I agree with a glass of milk!
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 8:51 AM on May. 2, 2013

• 1/2 peanut butter sandwich on while wheat bread and a glass of milk - my favorite late night snack!

Answer by missanc at 6:14 AM on May. 2, 2013

• Popcorn is my fave, but I usually go for half a toasted bagel or a Nutrigrain bar.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:58 PM on May. 2, 2013

• humus yummy !
    drfink

Answer by drfink at 9:53 PM on May. 2, 2013

• I Make fruits smoothies from frozen fruit kept in the freezer. Just water splenda or sugar to taste blend and enjoy.
    trinasyaya

Answer by trinasyaya at 4:16 PM on May. 5, 2013