Anyone have any good ideas of what business to start?

I would really like to start my own business someday. Any idea's of what would really take off?

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• It's all about what you really want to do...sit down and write down a list of things and then decide from there what your favorite is and go with that. Good luck, I have a home business also and love it!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• What is your passion?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• yes, I have a free one for you.. http://y5b.org .. i've used them for 2 years part time

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:23 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I have my own candle business; check it out!!!

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• im talking about starting my own business.. i thought about a wedding boutique or photography but i don't feel like I could make amazing money with either?? Idk?
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:26 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Its hard to say because it really depends on where you live. But I agree with the others who said whatever your passionate about
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 12:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• There are alot of people out there who advertise "Work at home" and alot of them are a scam in one way or another. I finally found one that is not a scam and am now enjoying the benifits of working from home. My family and I always have dinner together, my house is always clean, and I have all the time in the world to do fun stuff with my kids. If you want a real home business then you should check this site out: http://www.MomsFreeTime.com
    crysandlg

Answer by crysandlg at 2:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Try mine!
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae We have a lot of media attention & celeb fans! no inventory & deliveries!!!
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Hi,
    I was in corporate america for over 15 years and finally got out because I could not handle the political stress anymore. I run my own home based business - I know like so many of us these days! I didn't believe in it at first but now I love being home because I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and I would not want to drop her off at daycare. There are many work at home companies now but I have choosen this one because of the credibility of the company and their products. They offer all medically proven products and validate their studies in medical journals so I am confident with the company and feel great helping people from a health and wellness perspective (did not get personal satisfaction in corporate America!).

I just wanted to share this with you so please feel fee to review the company and products at www.gobucs.freelife.com.

Please do not hesistate to reach out to me with questions. Good Luck to you.
    Cakes524

Answer by Cakes524 at 4:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2009